Johnson county indiana divorce lawsuits


Superior Court II 18 W. Traffic cases are usually heard in City Courts.


All Superior Courts have original and concurrent jurisdiction in all civil cases and in all criminal cases. Jurisdiction: Felony, Misdemeanor, Some Traffic Restricted Records: No juvenile, mental, adoption or sealed released The Clerk handles all records and record requests.

  • denver general hospital and cardiac arrest.
  • Indiana Divorce Litigation!
  • help find me a new car;
  • marriage record ohio evelyn fudge.
  • Appeals court upholds decision on lawsuit;

Superior Court IV 5 E. Superior Court 4 is Johnson County's newest court, established on January 1, Jurisdiction: Town Infractions, Traffic The Greenwood City Court has jurisdiction of misdemeanors and infractions that occur within Johnson County, and violations of the ordinances of the City of Greenwood. Superior Court I 5 E. Please enter a valid email address.


Please enter a valid phone number. Please verify that you have read the disclaimer. The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form. Call Today Call Or Email Us Today. Family Law Divorce, custody and more.

Business Law Start and operate your Indiana business. Knowledgeable, Personable, Efficient. I devote my efforts to the following areas of law: Divorce and family law: I handle the full range of issues impacting the family, from divorce and post-divorce modification to paternity, Child in Need of Services CHINS cases, stepparent adoption and other issues.

Contact Heather L. George Myers, Attorney At Law Call or complete my online contact form to get in touch with my law firm.

Franklin Family Law – Franklin Indiana Family Law Attorney

If you have lived in Indiana for at least 6 months and in Johnson County for at least 3 months, you can file a suit for divorce, child custody, or child support in the county. After a family law case is filed with the Clerk, the Clerk will randomly assign the case to the Circuit Court or one of the Superior Courts.

Judicial Deception/Hamilton County Superior Courts Part 23 (Indiana)

After the court is assigned, you or the other person can request one change of judge if the request is properly filed before the deadline. The court can set a court hearing or trial at the request of either side.

  • Premium Public Records Search?
  • Johnson County Divorce Lawyers - Compare Top Divorce Attorneys in Johnson County, Indiana - Justia;
  • proof of non marriage alabama certificate;
  • Family Law Attorney Indianapolis|Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Parenting Time?
  • Practice Areas.

At the court hearing or trial, each party will have the opportunity to call witnesses, present documents, and discuss what decision they would like the court to make. The court hearings and trials in Johnson County are very formal and use the Indiana Rules of Evidence, such as the hearsay rule, that restrict what can be said and what evidence can be used in court.